If you would like to link to Orion Talent's web site, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Only link to the home page of Orion Talent's site. Do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around Orion Talent content). You may only link to, not replicate, Orion Talent content.
- Unless we enter into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of Orion Talent's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to the Orion Talent site using the plain text name of that site or the plain text name of Orion Talent.
- Your site must not present false information about Orion Talent products or services.
- Do not present the link to Orion Talent's site in any way suggests that Orion Talent has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Do not use any of Orion Talent's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service marks or any other words or codes identifying Orion Talent's web sites in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without Orion Talent's express written permission for a particular use.
- Your site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Orion Talent controls and operates this web site from the company's headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina in the United States of America. If you use our materials from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
Orion Talent may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
If you have any comments, questions or requests please use our feedback form.
Last Updated: 07/30/2009